Ovens Auditorium usually opens one (1) hour prior to event time. The Ovens Auditorium parking lots typically open two (2) hours before an event. There is a charge for parking. There is no re-entry upon exit.
- Alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs
- Audio equipment
- Bags | Backpacks
- Camera bags
- Camera lenses longer than 3 inches
- Digital cameras with video capabilities
- Glass or metal containers
- Laser pointers
- Outside food or beverage
- Packages, parcels or items where the contents of which cannot be displayed
- Video Cameras
- Weapons (G.S. 14-415.11)
Management reserves the right to prohibit any items not listed. Prohibited items must be returned to vehicle or will be confiscated or discarded.
Smoking is prohibited.
All persons and items subject to search.
Some Ovens Auditorium events allow fans to take pictures without flash, but many do not. If you bring your camera and the event does not allow it inside, you must return it to your vehicle. Call the Ticket Office at 704.335.3100 for the camera policy on a particular event.
Signs & Banners
Signs and banners are allowed if they meet the following requirements:
- Small enough for one person to hold
- Do not block the view of other patrons
- Meet the approval standards of the Ovens Auditorium