Courteous staff are available to assist you with questions, problems, suggestions or special needs. You’ll find them smiling and ready to help in the Auditorium’s Event Ticket Office or ask for the Auditorium House Manager.
Lost & Found
You may check for lost items by calling 704.372.3600 (9am - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday)
First Aid services are available in Ovens Auditorium. Please alert our staff immediately in the event of a medical emergency.
Tickets for both Ovens Auditorium and Bojangles' Coliseum events can be purchased at the Bojangles' Coliseum box office at the hours below
- (July – mid-September *exact date varies each year): Normal Business Hours - Monday-Friday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Monday-Friday 10a.m. – showtime (ticketed event days only)
- Saturday 10 a.m. – showtime (ticketed event days only)
- Sunday 1 p.m. – showtime (ticketed event days only)
Please note, the Bojangles' Coliseum and Ovens Auditorium box office will be closed on the following dates:
- Tuesday, July 4 - Independence Day
Tickets are required for everyone that has celebrated their second birthday. Some shows do require tickets for infants under two years of age, however. Please confirm with the ticket office before purchasing.
For more information on operation times, please call 704.335.3100. We accept cash, MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover.